* Tim Pritchard, 2010
Director: Tim Pritchard
Producers: Sandy Markwick, Mike Downey, Sam Taylor
Co-Producers: Tendeka Matatu, Rachel Young
Executive Producers: Catrin Cooper, Patrick Fischer, Peter F. Gardner
Production Companies: Film and Music Entertainment, Ten10, Elfin Productions
Genre: Documentary Feature
Synopsis: STREETKIDS UNITED is about a team of homeless children, chosen to represent South Africa in the first ever Street Child World Cup, who see football as a way to a better and brighter future.
To much of the outside world they are a nuisance, best hidden or ignored. but they are aspiring to much more. They want to be a team.
STREETKIDS UNITED was made with the support of the
MEDIA Programme of the European Union.
- Official Selection - Berlinale Generation Kplus 2011
- STREETKIDS UNITED PRESS KIT [5,689 kB]
- STREETKIDS UNITED PRESS KIT no images [330 kB]
- STREETKIDS UNITED PRESS poster, lo-res [1,368 kB]
- Streetkids United Stills 1 [6,096 kB]
- Streetkids United Stills 2 [6,672 kB]
- Streetkids United Stills 3 - Driector [5,721 kB]
- Press Release - Screen Daily 13th January 2011 - Berlinale Generation to include Street Kids United, Jorgen + Anne [87 kB]
- Press Release 12 January 2011 [439 kB]
- Screen Daily 18th March 2010 - Press Release - Shooting underway on Street Kids United [56 kB]
- Press Release - The Hollywood Reporter 6th November 2009 - F&ME game for 'Street Kids United' [34 kB]